Is your website converting like you want it to? My guest today, Martin Greif and his company, SiteTuners, have helped thousands of businesses increase customer engagement and make more sales. This episode can help you grow your business by giving specific directions on how to fix conversion barriers that are stopping website visitors from engaging and purchasing.
If you align your user’s needs and expectations with their experience on your site, they trust you are the one who can help them solve their problems. Martin and his team specialize in website design that works, testing the strategies they employ, and continually refining the optimization along the way. Your prospects and site visitors deserve a customer-focused experience, so take advantage of Martin’s advice! I know I will! ~ Pia
About Martin Greif
Martin Greif is a conversion rate optimization expert. He is the President of SiteTuners, a strategic conversion rate optimization agency. SiteTuners helps companies with conversion optimization, A/B Testing, personalization, and much more to increase sales and profits and improve user experience.
Martin has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience. He is also the author of the book, True Connections: Relationship Marketing in the Digital World.
Highlights from the Conversation
- Welcome to episode 28!
- Foundational principles versus tactics.
- Your website should talk to the user or visitor and tell them what’s in it for them.
- Write your copy and design the site with the visitors in mind.
- Put your phone number on your site, it’s the largest trust symbol on the planet.
- Why is someone coming to your site? What problem are they trying to solve? And how can you address that quickly and simply?
- Don’t make your visitors think, design it with their “laziness” in mind.
- You don’t want people to use your navigation to figure out what you do.
- People can process about 3-5 things.
- Micro-conversions are designed to get someone one step further in the sales funnel.
- Tell your customers what they are going to get so there is no confusion.
- How to use video on your site for better conversions.
- Blog best practices to get visitors to stick around for a while (Google loves this!)
- Give before you get, and it will come back to you.
- Conversion strategies for mobile browsers.
- How to do pop-ups right.
- Martin’s book, True Connections: Relationship Marketing in the Digital World.