Business and leadership coaching services provide you with a safe, compassionate, confidential environment in which you can discuss business and relationship challenges, practice leadership skills and behavior, and develop strategies and action plans to accomplish your goals. So many leaders feel spread thin and stuck. Yet they are capable of greatness if they just had the right advice, guidance, and support at the right time.
Today I’m chatting with Jen Hope, a Seattle-based business, leadership, and executive coach who helps her clients maximize their potential as high-performers. I can vouch through personal experience that coaching can be a complete game-changer when it comes to improving performance and growing a successful business. If you’re stuck, overwhelmed, or unfocused you should check out this conversation, I just love how Jen supports business leaders! ~ Pia
About Jen Hope
Jen Hope is a Seattle-based executive coach, a trusted advisor and workshop facilitator for leaders in all phases of growth from early stage to VC-backed, high-growth start-ups. With 20 years in marketing and hands-on experience as a startup marketing executive, Jen has the tools and experience to scale your leadership and impact business outcomes.
Jen offers virtual, six-month VIP executive coaching programs focused on conscious leadership. As a certified DISC workshop facilitator and Certified Leadership Circle Practitioner, Jen also offers leadership development workshops designed to help improve self-awareness and foster collaboration.
Highlights from the Conversation
- Welcome to episode 24!
- Jen’s backstory about her work in cutting edge marketing strategies.
- Why leadership and executive coaching is important and how it removes limits.
- Your business will never outperform your leadership.
- Improving leadership begins with a deeper self-awareness.
- When you grow your leadership skills and effectiveness, they transfer to those around you.
- Honing the balance between tasks and relationships can be powerful.
- Being courageous and authentic can help your leadership be more inspirational and effective.
- Tools you can use to avoid burnout.
- What are your boundaries? And who is deciding those boundaries?
- How assessments can be helpful to understand relationships and working dynamics.
- The Leadership Circle can provide deep insight into your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Connect with Jen if you are a business leader ready to grow!