For this week’s Marketing Minute Video, Pia discusses five tips to optimize the effectiveness of your LinkedIn advertising campaign.
- Shorten your links and track conversions. You can use Google url shortener goo.gl.
- Use pictures in your ad. Photos on ads will convert 20% higher than ones without.
- Have a clear Call-to-Action. Tell people exactly what to do.
- Communicate your value-proposition.
- Target your campaign at those who need what you sell. Make good us of the targeting options that LinkedIn provides.
If you’re unsure about the benefit of advertising on LinkedIn, read this post about five reasons why you should look into LinkedIn Ads.