Position: Social Media Strategist
Why work with FPM: Straight from our team members…
Fingerprint Marketing is comprised of true professionals, and there’s nothing like feeling at home with a team run as effectively and efficiently as they are. – Milena Hrebacka, Graphic Designer
Working with Fingerprint Marketing is fantastic, and the whole team is incredibly friendly and personable. Not only that, but they have it together! They are incredibly organized with systems and processes that they continually tweak and improve to keep things running smoothly. As a contractor, I juggle lots of projects and clients. Because they are so great at project management, I’m able to give my own project productivity a boost. – Erica Bishop, Copywriter
Fingerprint Marketing’s commitment to the client’s business is amazing! The opportunity as a team member to constantly improve and grow is extremely fulfilling. – Amy Ferree, Project Manager
- 20 hrs/week virtual
- $18-20/hr DOE
- Work with a small yet fun group of virtual creatives in Seattle, WA.
*We’re looking to develop a LONG-TERM partnership with a minimum one-year contract.
The individual should possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality results. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and responsibility. Fingerprint Marketing recognizes individuals with drive, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, digital communications or marketing
- Three years related social media management, community engagement and content strategy experience
- Strong understanding and experience executing and adapting to the latest social media trends and platforms
- Experience creating strategic content direction for clients or organizations including content development, work back calendar and execution
- Ability to develop and execute robust social sharing and community engagement strategy for a variety clients, people, organizations and industries
- Experience presenting and fielding questions from company executives to communicate value and impact of social media campaigns
- Ability to measure the impact of ongoing social media campaigns and prove ROI to senior leadership by providing analysis and data
- Create compelling, creative, and fearless social content to build brand awareness, influence key audiences/communities to achieve business and communications goals for multiple clients
- Provide counsel to internal teams and clients regarding social strategy
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Exceptional storytelling and writing skills
- Ability and knowledge to leverage multiple social channels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must have an engaged social media persona and must be willing to leverage it as part of future work
- Always exploring and looking for what’s next in social – staying ahead of the trends by pushing boundaries
- Self-starter – ability to work well alone and with others
- Critical thinker
- Eager to learn
- Continues to evolve and learns, as this is a crucial component to this person’s job – reports to PM and founder how best to utilize today’s tools
- Sets baseline key performance indicators to measure the role’s success from the onset
- Administer Fingerprint Marketing’s and client’s social media marketing and advertising programs
- Planning and goal setting – ability to map out comprehensive marketing plan
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (daily), including administration and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content for clients
- Creation of regular publishing schedule that is approved by client(s) on regular basis
- Implements a content editorial calendar backed by SEO to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promotes contents through social advertising and boosts
- Creates editorial approval process
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Oversee design of Facebook cover photos, profiles, landing pages with calls-to-actions on social, etc.
- Becomes an advocate for clients in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions when appropriate
- Identifies target customers and where they are online
- Develops the brand for each client, online
- Ensures a consistent visual design and web development strategy
- Sets clear measurable objectives – increases website traffic, improves brand awareness, increases customer retention through loyalty, improves online reputation, increases sales, etc.
- Ongoing social media advisement with clients
- Development and execution of social media strategies and tactics for various clients in several industries, including health, professional service, legal, and hospitality
- Tackling and reporting in on KPIs/analytics and success against identified goals for each client – audience growth, profile of audience, engagement level, content reach, engagement by content type, leads, response rate, quality, negative vs positive feedback
- Oversee and manage Fingerprint Marketing’s social media channels in alignment with our goals
- Ability to execute integrated email campaigns that align with digital strategy initiatives
- Bonus: Build well thought out messenger bot flows to build client messenger lists
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers for the firm’s clients
- Ability to turn fans into customers
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Comfortable and confident talking to executives
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, great on the phone!