Fingerprint Marketing desires to electronically record speaker’s presentation/interview video recording from the Small Business Online Marketing Master Class. Guest/Speaker understands that for educational, promotional and commercial applications, Fingerprint Marketing will make Speaker’s Presentation/Interview video recording available at no charge for attendees of this Free Virtual Event.
1. Guest/Speaker hereby grants to Fingerprint Marketing the right to use his or her name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, in these Recordings and/or Compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional or other derivative materials based on them for purposes of the summit event.
2. Guest/Speaker hereby grants Fingerprint Marketing the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the Recording in any format, and to distribute, prepare derivative works, advertise and publicize the Recordings without compensation to Guest/Speaker for this Virtual Event. Fingerprint Marketing may edit the Recordings at its discretion. Guest/Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own Recording for Any Purpose.
3. Guest/Speaker, upon written request to Fingerprint Marketing, shall be provided with a copy of his or her Recording in electronic format.
4. Guest/Speaker agrees to send the minimum of 1 Solo Email and 1 Newsletter Blurb to their whole email database during the agreed promotion period that fits Speaker’s schedule. The Guest/Speaker is encouraged, but not required, to promote on all available Social Media outlets during the promotion period.
5. Guest/Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power and authority to grant this Release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Guest/Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, that Fingerprint Marketing shall be entitled to such injunctive or equitable relief as Fingerprint Marketing may deem appropriate, in addition to such other rights or remedies Fingerprint Marketing may have at law.
6. Guest/Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Fingerprint Marketing from and against all claims, losses, expenses and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Guest/Speaker expressly releases Fingerprint Marketing from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
7. This Release shall be governed in accordance within the state of Washington law, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and may be amended only in writing. Please indicate your understanding and agreement with the terms of this Release by signing in the space provided below.
I have read and understand this release and have signed it on: