Every business needs referral partners and clients. Without referral partners and clients, businesses can’t survive. Today I’m talking with Dr. Jeremy Weisz of Rise25. Dr. Weisz and his partner, John Corcoran, help their clients launch podcasts, which allow them to leverage their new show and start conversations with their highest value referral partners, clients, and strategic partners.
Dr. Weisz has been in the podcasting game since 2008 and has honed his process to a “T.” You can take the conversations you are already having, or build new connections, and create amazing content. Their goal at Rise25 is to make sure their clients get ROI from their podcast by forming valuable relationships and being a leader in their space.
I’m so glad I started this podcast, and after picking up some more great tips from Jeremy, I’m convinced it was the right thing to do. He feels it is THE best way to generate leads and grow a business. And after you listen to this episode of Make Your Marketing and our conversation, you will probably feel the same! ~ Pia
About Jeremy Weisz
Dr. Jeremy Weisz has been featuring top entrepreneurs with video interviews since 2008 that include founders/CEOs of P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, Kettle Chips, RX Bars, Big League Chew, the Orlando Magic, and many more on www.InspiredInsider.com
He runs Rise25 where they help B2B businesses connect to their ‘Dream 100’ clients, referral partners and get ROI, using a podcast. They eliminate 99% of the work and make sure you get ROI. Rise25 is an easy button for you to launch and run your podcast.
Highlights from the Conversation
- Welcome to episode 19!
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz shares his story of how he stumbled into the world of podcasting.
- “Every business should have a podcast.”
- A podcast allows you to produce great content and position yourself as a thought leader.
- Jeremy outlines the 5 types of podcast episodes you should be creating.
- Networking and raising up other members of the community provides loads of value.
- You can use the podcast for whatever the biggest initiatives are for your business, so don’t put it off!
- Jeremy explains the “Dream 100” concept.
- Biggest podcasting mistake? No clear strategy.
- How a podcast can help your Search Engine Optimization.
- There are definite benefits to adding video to your podcast plan.
- Jeremy shares some golden nuggets on how to approach marketing your podcast.
- How to interview? Ask questions you’re curious about.
- Jeremy shares a crazy story about his wife giving birth in a mini-van!
- How to connect with Dr. Jeremy Weisz.