- Do Core Web Vitals Affect SEO as a Ranking Factor?
- What Are Google Core Web Vitals?
- How to Test & Measure Core Web Vitals on WordPress
- How to Improve Core Web Vitals on WordPress
- Tips to Boost Your WordPress Performance if Core Web Vitals Don’t Improve
- Start Optimizing Core Web Vitals on WordPress Today
What if you start applying the PageSpeed Insights recommendations and your Core Web Vitals grades are not as good as you would expect?
Take a look at the suggestions we listed for you. Your WordPress performance will likely improve by following these tips:
- Choose a fast hosting provider. Hosting affects server responsiveness, which plays a significant role in the LCP grade. If you’re using shared hosting, you may want to consider switching to a dedicated one and get excellent server performance.
- Don’t overlook image optimization. We’ve mentioned above how image optimization can affect both LCP and FID grades. These scores are also the most relevant ones for the overall PageSpeed score.
- Take advantage of your page builder. Your page builder could also help you manage your file optimization. Check it out!