Position: Virtual Implementor
Freelance work with an awesome team of creatives.
Why work with FPM:
Straight from our team members…
Fingerprint Marketing is comprised of true professionals, and there’s nothing like feeling at home with a team run as effectively and efficiently as they are. – Milena Hrebacka, Graphic Designer
Working with Fingerprint Marketing is fantastic, and the whole team is incredibly friendly and personable. Not only that, but they have it together! They are incredibly organized with systems and processes that they continually tweak and improve to keep things running smoothly. As a contractor, I juggle lots of projects and clients. Because they are so great at project management, I’m able to give my own project productivity a boost. – Erica Bishop, Copywriter
Fingerprint Marketing’s commitment to the client’s business is amazing! The opportunity as a team member to constantly improve and grow is extremely fulfilling. – Amy Ferree, Project Manager
We’re looking for two types of people:
- You’re wildly successful in your current career but tired of the commute, politics, and lack of ownership over your work. You want to transition into freelance work (or perhaps you already have) so you can control your time and income, but you don’t want the headache and hassle of building and filling a new business. You want to continue contributing your expertise while experiencing a richer and more balanced lifestyle.
- You used to enjoy a successful career, but you chose to leave that path at some point. You were initially attracted to the entrepreneurial lifestyle because of its freedom, flexibility, and pay raise, but you’ve been struggling to fill your business and make a steady income stream. You’re tired of the inconsistency but don’t want to give up the amazing lifestyle you sacrificed so much to create. You want to make money while making a difference in the world.
You’re looking for work with people like us:
- Conscious team who know their work matters but keep it real when it comes to balancing life and work
- Low drama, high results, and talented in our areas of expertise
- We embrace growth and excellence, and support each other on our journeys
- Remote work
- Part time (10-15 hours/week)
- Working on EST or PST (9-5)
- $18-$20/hr DOE
*We’re looking to develop a LONG-TERM partnership.
Does this sound like you?
- Critical thinker
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Works well under pressure & tight deadlines
- Appreciate and welcomes constructive feedback
Do you understand and have a minimum of TWO years experience in the following (or are you highly technical and are willing to learn these softwares on your own time)…
- Google drive
- Email Marketing Softwares (aweber, mailchimp, ontraport, get response)
- HTML & basic coding
- Clickfunnels or Leadpages
- Photoshop (some minimal experience)
- Newsletter formatting
- Merchant accounts
- Online project management tools such as Basecamp, Asana or Teamwork
- Understanding Social Media & SM Channels
- This position involves repetitive structured tasks – adventurers need not apply. You know who you are.
A bonus if you have experience with the following:
- Online Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Funnel Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization & Conversion
- Understanding Social Media & SM Channels
- Coaching, consulting, or working with clients directly (1 yr experience or more)
- Ever-Green Webinars
- Live Workshops
- Live Networking
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply…
Simply send us an email answering the following questions:
- Where do you live?
- What interests you about this position?
- What’s your current work position, and what do you do currently?
- How much time would you have to devote to this position?
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much are you looking for something long-term?
- What’s your experience with ONLINE technical work?
- Give a brief description of your technical background/experience if you have it?
- What hourly rate are you looking for?
- Do you have online marketing experience that may be an asset above and beyond?
Please rate the following from 1-10, 10 being you know it and can use it VERY well, 1 being you don’t know it at all:
Ontraport (you MUST have extensive experience)
Infusionsoft (you MUST have extensive experience)
Email Marketing Softwares (aweber, mailchimp, get response)
HTML & basic coding
Clickfunnels or Leadpages
Photoshop (some minimal experience)
Online project management tools such as Basecamp, Asana or Teamwork
Understanding Social Media & SM Channels
Please send your answers to email@example.com, and if this looks like a match for someone you know, send them this link listing.
About Fingerprint Marketing:
We specialize in designing and developing unique, high-quality, responsive websites, crafting creative branding and supporting graphic collateral and building online marketing strategies that generate and convert leads to business.