You’ve worked hard to establish a unique online identity for your business.
As a consultant, you provide expert advice in your field. Don’t allow a neglected website to undermine your credibility.
Fingerprint Marketing offers a scheduled website maintenance plan for your consulting company, so it’s always up to date and functioning correctly.
Here’s what we include:
- Scheduled Social Media and Blog Posts: Keeping your information unique and relevant is extremely helpful for consultants. Consistently creating and posting unique and relevant information not only improves your Google rankings, but it also builds trust with your clients. Several case studies have proven the impact of social shares, likes, tweets, and pins on search engine rankings. We help our clients keep their content and social media presence up-to-date by collaborating and reviewing material with them and scheduling social media posts. Clients can also take advantage of our copywriting services.
- Test and Optimize Load Speed: Keeping your website loading fast not only helps your Google rankings but more importantly, it gives your visitors a better experience.
- “40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.”
- Ten years ago, Google included site speed as one of the all-important ranking factors. All the pictures and videos you have will need to be optimized to keep your site loading fast. You don’t want to lose visitors due to a slow site or lousy user experience.
- Fix Broken Links: These need to be fixed right away! Anything that is broken on a website can be damaging to a consultant’s reputation. Getting a 404, page not found message, is also frustrating for a user; they may bounce and find another consultant. We make sure all internal and external links are working correctly.
- Optimize SEO: Data from Google Analytics, as well as Google Search Console, gives us valuable information about the people visiting your site and what keywords they are using to search for you. That information will help us decide what actions are needed to improve your SEO and attract the type of visitors who will benefit from your services and become loyal clients.
- Website Back-up: Back-up is essential and must be done regularly. You do not want to lose valuable data. We back up your database daily and do a FULL weekly back-up. We perform secure off-site back-ups of your database and file system so your website can function normally while we work on it. If something goes wrong with the technology, your site can be restored to the most recent back-up, and you will never lose your valuable work to server or database crashes again!
- Security Update: Contact and scheduling forms are a must-have on consulting websites. Google understands how important it is for websites to secure that information, and they will indicate that a page is not secure if it contains a form, but an SSL is not enabled. You should never lose a client due to an alert that your site is not secure! By testing and reviewing your site for any security issues, we make sure that your consulting site is safe. There is also an SEO benefit since SSL is now part of Google’s search ranking algorithm.
- Responsiveness: A responsive website adapts to any size device and will be deemed mobile-friendly and moved up in search rankings by Google. We review, test, and optimize your consulting website to keep it mobile- friendly as part of our website maintenance services.
- Updates: We make sure your CMS is updated to the latest version and make sure all extensions and plugins are compatible with it.
What consultants love about our maintenance plan:
- No long term contracts.
- No hourly rates.
- Fast turnaround.