Position: Online Marketing & Business Consultant
Looking For Fulfilling Freelance Work With An Incredible Team Of
The Best Freelance Work You’ve Ever Had — We’re Hiring; Are You Applying?
Why work with FPM:
Straight from our team members…
Fingerprint Marketing is comprised of true professionals, and there’s nothing like feeling at home with a team run as effectively and efficiently as they are. – Milena Hrebacka, Graphic Designer
Working with Fingerprint Marketing is fantastic, and the whole team is incredibly friendly and personable. Not only that, but they have it together! They are incredibly organized with systems and processes that they continually tweak and improve to keep things running smoothly. As a contractor, I juggle lots of projects and clients. Because they are so great at project management, I’m able to give my own project productivity a boost. – Erica Bishop, Copywriter
Fingerprint Marketing’s commitment to the client’s business is amazing! The opportunity as a team member to constantly improve and grow is extremely fulfilling. – Amy Ferree, Project Manager
We’re looking for two types of people:
- You’re wildly successful in your current career but tired of the commute, politics, and lack of ownership over your work. You want to transition into freelance work (or perhaps you already have) so you can control your time and income, but you don’t want the headache and hassle of building and filling a new business. You want to continue contributing your expertise while experiencing a richer and more balanced lifestyle.
- You used to enjoy a successful career, but you chose to leave that path at some point. You were initially attracted to the entrepreneurial lifestyle because of its freedom, flexibility, and pay raise, but you’ve been struggling to fill your business and make a steady income stream. You’re tired of the inconsistency but don’t want to give up the amazing lifestyle you sacrificed so much to create. You want to make money while making a difference in the world.
You’re looking for work with people like us:
- Conscious team who know their work matters but keep it real when it comes to balancing life and work
- Low drama, high results, and talented in our areas of expertise
- We embrace growth and excellence, and support each other on our journeys
You want a “big break” that will jumpstart your career, and you’re eager to make great money while maintaining an independent lifestyle.
- Local preferred but can work remotely or part-time remote
- Part time (10-20 hours/week) but quickly moving to full-time
- Working on EST or PST (9-5)
*We’re looking to develop a LONG-TERM partnership with a minimum one-year contract.
Does this sound like you?
- Highly personable
- Can act with authority and leadership
- Team player
- Someone who knows how to ‘close the loop’
- Appreciate and welcomes constructive feedback
It’s really important to us that you understand how a successful business runs. Our clients are movers and shakers and need to get the best bang for their buck with maximum value and minimal time investment.
Do you understand and have a minimum of one to two years experience in the following:
- Corporate or business consulting/coaching experience (includes being an owner of your own business)
- Online Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Sales & Enrollment
- Lead Generation
- Funnel Optimization
- Landing Page Optimization & Conversion
- Understanding Social Media & SM Channels
- Coaching, consulting, or working with clients directly
- Joint Ventures Partnerships (JV’s)
- Ever-Green Webinars (some experience)
- Referral Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing (some experience)
- Reviewing Google Analytics and discussing with clients
- Quick team meeting for 30 minutes, meeting about various clients and projects, touching base on the different clients.
- Meeting with clients on the phone or on Zoom: looking at analytics, strategy, consulting/coaching, guiding the client, hand holding, butt kicking, going through client agenda, outstanding questions or queries, brainstorming, helping clients to get unstuck (what’s the bottleneck)
- Client quotes, next steps, future projects, wishlist
- Create a marketing plan for the client
- Reviewing analytics, review marketing data
- Onboarding/offboarding: client flow and funnel
- Answering client queries via PM software
- Market research
- Giving clients software suggestions
- Transition from web project to marketing retainer, sales/pricing
- Consulting calls with potential clients on strategy and working with FPM in CEO’s absence
- Nurture leads from existing clients during ongoing work with them
- Keep team up to date on new business and marketing trends
Experience & understanding with Tools/Softwares:
- Project management software
- Email platforms
- Google drive
- Active campaign
- Shopping carts
- Merchant accounts
If this sounds like you, here’s how to apply…
Simply send us an email answering the following questions:
- Where do you live?
- Do you know your personality type?
- What interests you about this position?
- What’s your current work position, and what you do currently?
- How much time would you have to devote to this position?
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how much are you looking for something long-term?
- What’s your experience consulting, coaching, or working with clients?
- Give a brief description of your online marketing background/experience?
- How do you feel your experience lines up with the tools and softwares listed above?
- What hourly rate are you looking for?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Are there any life situations or circumstances that could get in the way of your work with us?
- Attach your resume
Please send your answers to email@example.com, and if this looks like a match for someone you know, send them this link listing.
About Fingerprint Marketing:
We specialize in designing and developing unique, high-quality, responsive websites, crafting creative branding and supporting graphic collateral and building online marketing strategies that generate and convert leads to business.