Our busy online marketing agency is seeking a part-time content strategist who is familiar with inbound marketing, SEO, social media, and modern marketing best practices. This is a work-from-home position that will involve approximately 20 hours per week.
– Analyzing a web site’s content, information architecture, design and marketing assets to identify opportunities for improvement
– Conducting content audits, SEO audits and competitive analyses
– Developing, pitching and executing marketing strategies, content strategies or tactical plans for clients
– Conducting keyword research and creating new keyword lists
– Completing search engine optimization tasks, including on-page optimization, backlink campaigns and working with our development team to ensure that technical SEO tasks are completed
– Writing and publishing effective content for web pages, conversion paths (CTA, landing page, thank you page, form), emails, blogs, social media, etc. and managing writers who will do so
– Creating lead magnets and offers that get results using Canva, PicMonkey, Photoshop or other tools
– Identifying, tweaking or creating calls to action
– Responding to client emails, including urgent emails, on a daily basis
– Familiarity with WordPress and Popular CRMs
– At least two years of experience creating web site pages, landing pages, forms, emails and blog posts using WordPress
– At least one year of experience with search engine optimization
– Experience creating, publishing and monitoring social media posts
– Familiarity with Leadpages, SEMRush, BuzzSumo and/or Google Analytics experience a major plus
– Must be comfortable communicating with our clients using email, phone, Zoom on a daily basis
We would love to hear from you if you meet many or all of the above criteria.
Please email pia@fingerprintmarketing with your resume and samples of work.