Fingerprint Marketing, an established Puget Sound, WA Marketing Agency is looking for a Project Manager to partner with on several ongoing projects. The candidate can work remotely.
- Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of creative and interactive projects.
- Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and strategy
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
- Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
- Assists CEO with formulating project objectives, functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Plans, organizes, and schedules activities to meet objectives.
- Develops and implements operating policies, procedures, and systems to support planned operations.
- Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
- Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
- Develops and manages project budgets.
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and project profitability.
- Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
- Manages staff assigned to the project.
- Provides training and technical supervision to staff.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
- Responds to external requests for information.
- Serves as a key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Agency experience: 2 years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
This is a virtual position.
Salary: $30-$35/hr DOE
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com