A new website is like a brand-new car… sexy, fast and shiny. But without regular maintenance and occasional replacement parts, it will lose its appeal and won’t work as well as it should. Your website needs maintenance too to keep working efficiently.
Here are some of the things that you need to watch out for to make sure that your website runs smoothly and looks its best:
- your website should be backed up FULLY daily. Imagine the time it would take if your website got hacked and you lost all your files.
- security updates should be kept up-to-date and tested to make sure they are working well.
- 24/7 monitoring: how will you know if your website is down?
- your website should be updated to keep up with search engine changes.
- broken links, plugins that stop working.. those are glitches that reflect badly on your business when potential clients peruse your site.
It pays off to look after your online presence. Watch my video to find out how a monthly maintenance plan package can save you TIME AND MONEY!
Have questions? Message me on Facebook! It’s the Fastest Way to Reach Me