What did Currie Support Services come to Fingerprint Marketing for?
A website. Lara did not have one and for her business to grow Lara needed to drive online traffic to a central platform to promote and sell her book, advertise her workshops and workbooks, drive signups for her courses and a focus point for her public speaking information and bookings.
The website that we designed includes:
- a marketing opt-in to capture visitor’s attention and emails and grow Lara’s email distribution list
- videos that engage the audience and shows Lara in action
- a blog with useful resources and tips (with fresh content that will help improve Google ranking)
- a clear navigation and defined areas for each service that Lara offers
- multiple opportunities to connect with Lara right from the site.
We also worked on a brand new logo and branding for Lara.
Did you know?
The 5 elements that we included on Currie Support Services’ site are 5 easy changes that you can make in 5 days to help optimize visit conversions on your own website.
Watch this short 3 mins vlog to discover why you should have these 5 elements on your site!
We are now working with Currie Support Services on website maintenance which means security, updates, backups, support, hosting, search engine optimization, and peace of mind.