Fingerprint Marketing helps unconventional brands become unforgettable.
Here’s how we can help you meet your business and brand goals quickly and efficiently.
I had a SUPER tight deadline to prepare for an in-person launch at an upcoming convention, and working alongside the Fingerprint Marketing team, we made it happen. It was a tough task that we took on as a team, but they were extremely responsive throughout the entire process. The design is incredible, creative and intelligent. While launching REX at the convention, the branding truly stood out and garnered a lot of attention and compliments. That day, REX emerged as the clear industry leader.
– DENNIS HOPKINS, FOUNDER, REX MOBILE VET HOSPICE SOFTWARE
Design & Marketing Services
Ideal for unconventional brands that want to become unforgettable
You’re ready to stand out, because just keeping up with what your competitors are doing isn’t good enough anymore.
Fingerprint Marketing is an award-winning, full service Seattle Design Studio. We take a comprehensive approach to marketing and offer a full range of services, including search engine optimization (SEO), branding, website creation, graphic design, copywriting, print and email marketing, and more.
While we offer specialty services, our approach ensures that whether you just need one item or full service support, the work we do for you ties into a complete marketing strategy customized for your business.
Depending on your needs, we can call on the talents of a seasoned photographer, copywriter, video producer, back-end developer and SEO strategist. And every service is wrapped up in the effervescent personality of the company’s founder, Pia Larson.
Our clients are small business owners who are ready to ditch the DIY and take on a more magnetic approach to web design and marketing.
Marketing areas we cover: website design, website maintenance, branding, graphic design and email marketing.
In just a brief half hour phone call, Pia has already blown my mind. I am excited to work with her and grateful for all her help.
– ERIN COLLINS, COLLINS CHIROPRACTIC
A Note from Pia Larson
Chief Imagination Officer & Designer
There are many benefits to working with Fingerprint Marketing. Here are some of the highlights:
Making you look good is all that we do. And it’s been our jam since 2007. Web design, marketing, branding – whatever your business needs, it will be backed by the creativity and curiosity of our founder and the myriad talents of our virtual team.
We get it right the first time. We start by ensuring that we’re absolutely clear on what your expectations are. From timelines to deliverables, we outline the entire project at the start so there are no surprises. Only when you’re completely satisfied with the strategy we’ve designed for you will we begin executing on that plan.
You’ll get exactly what your business needs. Nothing more, nothing less. And it’s all done on time, on budget and with the perfect lasting impression.
You’ll always know what to expect. We provide you with a private Basecamp project account so you can communicate with us easily and track the progress of your project every step of the way.
We’re the other guys. Fingerprint Marketing got its start in Pia’s home. And although we’ve grown exponentially from our humble beginnings, we maintain some distinct advantages over marketing firms in high-rise offices with downtown prices.
Our work together includes:
- A free consultation to review your business model, target customer and existing online assets
- Recommendations on next steps based on your niche and industry presence, including tools for encouraging customer engagement and transactions
- Several design styles to choose from and guide our programmers, copywriters and graphic artists
How we work with you
We understand your business or organization is unique – like your fingerprint – so we take care to look at it from different angles and give you a fresh perspective to identify the most unique mark you can leave.
We listen, research, strategize, recommend, create, refine and consult. You’ll always know where your design or website development project is in the process. And it will be on time, on budget and leave the right mark.
Here is the website design process we follow to make the experience easier to understand and less daunting:
Meet, greet and listen. Every client has their own story to tell, their own language to tell it in and usually several words to describe their business or service. Our first mission is to listen to you, take good notes and digest your storyline.
Look at your competition and think about your customers. Note what pages your competition has and doesn’t have. Also notice what features their websites contain (e.g., e-commerce, forum, blog, client login area, etc.). Think about your customers and what the purpose of your website is – what are you trying to get humans to do once they arrive at your home page?
Develop an outline of your website. An outline shows your main pages as well as subordinate pages that help determine possible navigation strategies. An outline will also help determine the total number of pages needed. Here’s an example of an outline for a 6 page website:
- About Us
- Service 1
- Service 2
- Contact Us
Collect examples of websites whose appearance you like. These can be either companies from your industry or otherwise. Try to get an idea of what kind of color scheme you prefer, what kind of navigation you like (across the top or down the left hand side), and what kind of general layout you prefer.
Send us information gathered from the previous steps. This includes a website outline, list of websites you like and why, and your hosting company information.
Design brief, scope and timeline. During this step of the process, we’ll take all those notes and ideas you’ve given us during our Meet & Greet and draft them into a concise design brief, define the scope of the work to be done, establish a reasonable timeline and fee structure.
Development and design. You’ve given us the green light and we’re off to a great start. Many projects begin with research which is used to inform the development and design of your project. In this phase, we’ll use our talents to craft visuals for your ideas and story.
Review. Now it’s your turn: tell us what you like and what you don’t like about our concepts. It’s okay, we expect criticism as it is necessary to the health of the project. We want to make sure you’re as happy with it as we are.
Polish, Polish, Polish. In this phase we go over and over the website, making small adjustments to structure or content, until you say we’re done.
Launch. Once you say we’re done, we do final pre-launch work and then officially announce your website’s debut to the search engines.
Maintenance. Now that your website is completed, it enters the maintenance phase. Simply email us with details of your desired changes.
How We Help You Leave Your Mark
In today’s digital world, not having a website for your business is like hanging up a “closed” sign. That said, the last thing you want is a cookie-cutter marketing or web presence.
Whether you want to build a new website or refresh the brand and functionality of an existing one, our web team will create a solution to fit your unique business needs.
Here’s a breakdown of the services we provide:
Everything is designed, but few things are designed well. So let’s ensure your web presence is well designed and well defined.
We’re experienced at creating unique, functional and socially integrated websites for businesses of all types. So whether you need an e-commerce solution, custom business website, or a simple portfolio site, we’ve got you covered!
Here are some of the key development and design areas we focus on:
- Appearance: Your website is your calling card in the digital marketplace. We incorporate excellent imagery and an immaculate color palette that underscore your branding goals.
- Ease of use: We primarily use WordPress for creating websites. It’s a simple content management system, and our clients love it because it gives them the freedom to manage their own content, or easily outsource it to us or anyone else to manage for them
- Mobile-friendliness: Your website will retain its functionality and brand presentation no matter what device your customers use to view it.
- Simplicity and speediness: We make navigation and load time a priority. Customers want to find what they’re looking for quickly. We use simple navigation and design techniques to ensure your site loads rapidly on every screen.
- Engagement: Getting customers to transact with you is all about having the right content. Knowing which content to offer depends on your niche, customer and more. We’ll help you create the best content for your specific purpose.
- Optimization: The best website in the world is no good if your target customers can’t find it. Your website will be wholly optimized for search engine results.
Great people to work with and great translation from the client goals to execution of the product. Well organized and timely responses.
– DR. WISANU CHAROENKUL, OWNER, LAKE HILLS ORTHODONTICS
I was looking for a way to stand out from other real estate agents in the Seattle area. Working with Pia and the Fingerprint Marketing team, we developed a consistent brand presence and put together a website using photos I took to attract my ideal clientele. And with IDX Integration (real estate software), I don’t have to worry about managing my website. I get peace of mind in knowing it will automatically stay up-to-date.
– TONY BUTZ, TONY BUTZ REAL ESTATE
Website Care & Maintenance
Your website is like an online salesperson that never sleeps. And with proper support, your website can draw in the right customers 24/7.
Let us do it all – from development to security to site updates and more!
We offer you options because as your business grows, so will your need for support. Unlike other web maintenance plans, there are no long-term contracts and no hassles. Just the level of service you need for as long as you need it.
Our support packages include activities like:
- Secure off-site backups for your website and database
- Regular updates for your custom theme, plugins and WordPress version
- Marketing with done-for-you blogs, newsletters and social media promos
- Monthly site customizations based no Google Analytics reports
With everything handled for you, it frees you up to work on the things you love and do best while saving you money and helping you stay ahead of your competition.
Branding & Graphic Design
Having a nice-looking website is no longer enough. Making occasional updates on your Facebook and Twitter feeds won’t allow you to effectively compete in a noisy digital space.
Whether you need a complete brand overhaul or just a little tweak, let us help you take your website from a simple page to a strong presence.
Fingerprint Marketing will refine your messaging, logos, web design and social media presence and mesh them to produce highly effective branding that will connect emotionally with customers and keep them coming back again and again.
We help you become unforgettable by:
- Taking stock of where you’re at now, where you want to be, and what’s most important.
- Refining or rebuilding a cohesive brand that helps you connect with new customers.
- Clarifying your messaging so that it drives engagement and transactions.
- Creating a set of communications that revitalize your marketing and social media.
- Preparing you and your team for next steps.
They have been patient with me, explaining things that are foreign to me and helping me through the process – sometimes pushing just enough to get me going in the right direction. They have already done the research on things like scheduling programs and apps so I don’t have to. I like working with a bunch of knowledgeable creative women too. Overall it was a good experience!
– CARRIE BIXEL, BIXEL LAW
Ongoing Marketing Strategy
Let’s face it: you’re too busy running your business to continue hacking your marketing strategy. And right about now, having an entire marketing team in your back pocket so you can focus on what you love to do most sounds pretty amazing.
That’s where our ongoing marketing comes in. It’s like having your own personal marketing entourage to help you get seen and heard by all the right people. From handling all the fine details to achieving explosive results, we’ve got you covered.
Our full-service marketing package includes everything from strategy calls to website design to social media and everything in between.
The best part? You get to customize the package that’s right for your business, meaning you only pay for the game-changing services that you need.
Ongoing Marketing is perfect for you if:
- You know exactly who your best customer is and you are ready to work with more of them
- You are busy growing your business and you’re comfortable delegating to a team that will focus on your brand while you spend time and energy on what you love to do.
- You want one point of contact who keeps their finger on the pulse of your marketing strategy rather than spending tons of time communicating with a copywriter, graphic designer, developer, a social media strategist and project manager.
- You’re looking for marketing strategy that’s as unique as your fingerprint.
I have been using Fingerprint Marketing for our ongoing marketing for over three years now. Our business volume and revenue has increased by 187% since we began trusting Fingerprint Marketing with our business. They are always marketing our business even when I don’t have time to think about it.
– NATE BEAN, FOUNDER & OWNER, INTEGRITY AUTO REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Running my own company takes more time than I ever imagined. It was a relief to start working with Pia’s team, especially when I realized I could hand everything over to them with full confidence. My company has grown 80% since I started working with Fingerprint Marketing. I used to spend hours agonizing over marketing. Now I let the experts handle it!
– KIRSTEN O’MALLEY, FOUNDER AND OWNER, PACIFIC LEARNING ACADEMY
Marketing Method Sessions
Have you lost motivation and focus? Want help falling back in love with your business?
No one knows your brand better than you. But sometimes, a burst of creative ideas is exactly what you need to get things rolling again. That’s why we created the Method Sessions.
As a business owner, your time is limited – and you don’t have time to waste on trial and error.
Whether you want to pick our brain about your website, branding, social media, content or marketing, there’s a Method Session that’s right for you.
Here’s what’s included with each session:
- One 45 minute Method Session call (in-person meetings also available for local clients)
- An audio recording of the call so you can play back our conversation at any time
- Fresh ideas for getting noticed, becoming known and converting customers
- A guide of your next steps, including a written strategy and action items sent via email
Bonus: Choose any two Method Sessions and you will also receive a 25% discount on the second session.
I had the opportunity to work with Pia and highly recommend her online marketing method sessions! During our session, we looked through my company’s website, blog, and social media pages and she provided valuable feedback, creative ideas, and changes. Many of these changes were small but make have a huge impact on our growth/outreach. Her knowledge and expertise is second to none and you can tell she truly loves what she does! If you want to get the most out of your business’ online marketing, look no further. Pia and Fingerprint Marketing will not disappoint!
– Britlyn Garrett, Speedpro Imaging
Current & Past Clients
We’ve made a lasting impression on our clients. Take a peek at some of our favorites: