Videos can help you create an immediate emotional connection with your potential customers. And most business owners would agree that videos and video marketing would help them look more professional and stand out from their competition. Yet, so many continue to struggle to employ video into their marketing mix and content strategy.
Why? For some, they are simply uncomfortable on camera, or they are unsure of what to say. Also, the technical know-how and assumption that it is too expensive may keep businesses who would benefit from video from even considering trying.
My guest today is K’ai Roberts Fu, a video production specialist with a wealth of knowledge and experience. I have worked with her on several projects that have helped businesses get more leads and close more sales. And today, she is going to answer some common questions and debunk a few myths as well, along with giving you listeners some proven and easy strategies you can implement.
Video is here, it has been here for a while, and you should tap into it to elevate your business in several ways. You will raise more awareness and drive more sales using video. I know it. And I know you’ll love this conversation. I sure did! ~Pia
About K’ai Roberts Fu
K’ai Roberts Fu is the Cat-Herder-in-Chief for Magnus Media Group Video Production in Seattle. She has over twelve years in video/video marketing and has been managing stage productions and live events since she was sixteen. As half of the two-person company she runs with her spouse Grant Fu, K’ai’s many roles include video editor, writer, on-camera talent, and production manager.
A sociology major with a lifelong commitment to social justice, K’ai volunteers her video talents in support of a Seattle-based anti-racist organization. In her free time, she can be found working out, writing, gardening, attempting to speak French, and reading anything that might give her an advantage playing “Jeopardy!”
Highlights from the Conversation
- People are afraid to be on camera – even professionals! So don’t worry!
- Where do you start? This episode will help answer that question!
- How to figure out what to focus on and say.
- Your phone camera is good, but don’t forget the audio quality!
- There are good technical options for every budget.
- Covid has been challenging, but K’ai has some great workarounds.
- How to set up interview-style videos.
- Testimonial videos can be powerful, but there are definitely some do’s and don’ts to get the best results.
- Cool website header videos can really draw clients in and engage with them.
- Videos can create that immediate emotional connection.
- A video on your site can make the difference to help you stand out from your competitors.
- Ways to do video marketing without having to be on camera!
- Tech tips galore!!
- How to connect with K’ai.