The quality of your restaurant’s website is so important; it’s your customers’ first impression of your brand. Nothing ruins a first impression faster than having a bad user experience on a poorly functioning website.
Fingerprint Marketing offers a scheduled website maintenance plan for your restaurant so it’s always up to date and functioning properly. Here’s what’s included:
- Updates to all Business Information: Most visitors to your website want quick information about your restaurant. It is crucial that your hours of operation, address, phone number, menu, prices, and any featured promotions are up-to-date.
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsiveness Review: The majority of the visitors that are wanting quick information about your restaurant are searching from a mobile device. Remember, A responsive website adapts to any size device and will be deemed mobile-friendly and moved up in search rankings by Google. We review, test, and optimize your Restaurant site to keep it mobile-friendly as part of our website maintenance services.
- Optimize SEO:: Data from Google Analytics as well as Google Search Console gives us valuable information about the people visiting your site like; where they are from (are enough of them from one area that you may want to advertise in that area?), are they interested in your featured promotions, and what keywords they are using to search for you. That information will help us decide what actions are needed to improve your SEO and business operations.
- Scheduled Social Media and Blog Posts: Keeping your information fresh and informative is extremely helpful for restaurants. Customers love learning about your chef, bartender, upcoming food and cocktail events, and looking at pictures from events hosted by your restaurant. We help our clients keep their content up-to-date by collaborating and reviewing content with them; they can also take advantage of our copywriting services.
- Test and Optimize Load Speed: All those great pictures of your menu, plated food and pictures from events, need to be optimized to keep your site loading fast. You don’t want to lose visitors due to a slow site or bad user experience.
- Fix Broken Links: These need to be fixed right away! Getting a 404, page not found message, is frustrating for a user; they may bounce and find another restaurant to look at. We make sure all internal and external links are working properly.
- Security Updates:: People need to know that your site is safe when they provide credit card information when ordering food or personal information on a contact or mailing list form. By testing and reviewing your site for any security issues, we make sure that your restaurant website is safe. There is also an SEO benefit since SSL (the protocol that ensures the security of data sent via the internet), is now part of Google’s search ranking algorithm.
- Updates to 3rd Party Systems:: Hospitality-specific tools like online reservations, online ordering, and delivery tools need to be updated and running perfectly for a successful restaurant website and Business.
- Website Back-up:: Back-up is important and must be done regularly. We back up your database daily and do a FULL weekly backup. We perform secure off-site backups of your database and file system so your website can function normally while we work on it. If something goes wrong with the technology, your site can be restored to the most recent backup and you will never lose your valuable work to server or database crashes again!
In today’s competitive market, your website is your primary tool for marketing your restaurant and increasing your daily traffic. Don’t let your website become outdated and broken. Our website maintenance plan offers:
- No long term contracts.
- No hourly rates.
- Fast turnaround.